Our request of some of your personal information will help both you and us to receive and provide the full service and improve your experience at Round One.
The policy declares our usage of your personal data promising its protection when exchanged across our platforms.
Moreover, this section covers why we require your data, what type of data we collect and who we might share it with.
This policy is prone to change; therefore it is best when you regularly go over its sections.
Why do we Request Your Data?
The data we need makes it possible and easier for us to provide you with your needed requests when it comes to creating the experience you deserve at Round One.
At Round One we collect the data from you for the below reasons:
- For customer support and to contact you making sure the service and products you received are up to your expectations, and asking you to provide us with suggestions if you think it’ll enhance the overall experience.
- To send you our latest offers and news
- For statistical analysis
- For appointment bookings whether they were in the garage or by mobile garage
What Type of Data We Collect?
- Full Name
- Phone Number
- Vehicle Brand and Model
- Sometimes your Location (if you requested the Mobile Garage)
Who We Might Share Your Data With?
- Round One team and staff who will carry out servicing you
- Company affiliates
Data Update or Withdrawal:
You can update and change your data whenever you desire.
You have the full rights to withdraw or change any data you have previously sent, however this may lead to us being limited or unable to give you the full experience at Round One.
At Round One we promise to keep your data safe and protected at all times and only shared with those affiliated with us or the staff that services you. Therefore, we are not to be held responsible for privacy practices when you access third-part sites, apps or URLs integrated to our website.